Look at that face in the reflection,
See the smile on her lips,
Warm and inviting, calling out to your name.
Look at that face in the reflection,
See her eyes tells the story,
No luster and no sparkle,
But isn't she smilling?
See the smile on her lips,
Warm and inviting, calling out to your name.
Look at that face in the reflection,
See her eyes tells the story,
No luster and no sparkle,
But isn't she smilling?
Count backwards,
10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
WAIT!
Why? why do I count backwards?
I can't be here! Look at her in the mirror..
She is dull!
Unloved!
Not wanted!
Look in her eyes, look at her smile,
Look deep, Look...
There are tears in her eyes....
I can't be here! Look at her in the mirror..
She is dull!
Unloved!
Not wanted!
STOP!
Look in her eyes, look at her smile,
Look deep, Look...
There are tears in her eyes....
No comments:
Post a Comment