Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Light on a Dark Road

Dark clouds and ugly thoughts,
You want to scream but nothing comes out,
Only silent tears wet your cheeks,
Only in you hear your heart breaking,
It's aching.


Miserable feelings, hearts are aching,
You hear cries every where,
No hugs, no kisses to share,
Only one dark road,
Only one soul,
Where did everyone go?


Words,
Written , spoken,
Cutting deep,
It HURTS,
It KILLS,
Oh, but the pain,
The betrayal of trust,
Of the need and want for love and attention.


This dark lonely road,
Must I go?


I seek love,
I want affection,
I demand attention,
But wait!


I am something broken,
Tainted, dirty,
I do not deserve love, affection, attention.


But look,
If I walk on, I see soft colours.
I see flowers,
I see light shining on the path I am on.


Oh look,
The beauty in this change of hours,
The light guiding me on,
Telling me to go on.


I shall not stop,
My spirit will mend,
I am broken today,
But I am mending day by day.





No comments:

Post a Comment