Monday, April 5, 2010

Forgiving~

The moon is lovely shinning down this path,
As I walk feeling lonely, 
I smell the fresh garden air,
I see the roses sleeping softly, 
Beautiful red velvet just basking in the glow.

I ask myself on these days,
Will I ever sleep like that again,
Peace on my mind,
A soft sigh on my soul, 
Needing such rest on this lonely flight.

As I gaze to the stars winking at me so cheeky,
So bright,
I thank god with my heart open wide,
For HIS love and understanding,
For standing by while I fight.

I fight off this loneliness,
I fight off this need,
I fight to regain my sanity,
and I fight for the want to live.

I remember all the times we've had, the good and the bad,
I remember the laughs we had,
Also the loud harsh words that always hung in the air.

I know I am mending, 
And I find my mind wondering,  If you have mended too
I pray for HIS forgivesness for me... for you..

I never want to see you, in this life or in the next..
But I will remember the lessons I learnt..
I pray for you.. all is not loss
In a silent prayer I pray for you...
I pray for me too

But most of all, I need to say, 
I forgive you~

No comments:

Post a Comment