Step outside for a moment with me,
Step outside tell me what do you see,
With innocent eyes towards the sky,
With your smile and twinkling eyes,
Tell me what do they see,
Those on the outside looking in,
What sadness what sorrow,
Where does happiness follow.
Do you see what I see my little one,
When you blink your inoocent eyes at me,
When you cover your head and close your eyes,
Do you see me little one
A person troubled but in love
Struggling against the currents pushing me to shore
I wish I could smile as I smiled with you,
I wish I could laugh the way you do,
I miss the smile bestowed on you,
Once I had what you had too..
Step outside with me my little one
Tell me what you see so pure, so clear,
When my eyes so tainted by reality and fear,
No innocence for my eyes to see
So, come step outside with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment